Since I updated OpenElec Kodi to version 5.08 I suddenly encountered issues with Subtitles. Somehow 1 specific subtitle keeps appearing on different TV shows while the correct ones are downloaded through the plugin.
Let me explain, I was watching “Serie1 S01E019” and downloaded the subtitles, this worked correct and finished watching. After that I started watching another serie. Let’s say “Serie2 S02E03”, I hit the subtitle download button, got search results and downloaded the subtitle. While playing the serie I noticed the subtitle was from “Serie1 S01E019″…Strang, I started another random serie “Serie3 S01E01”
search, downloaded the subtitles, bah subtitle “Serie1 S01E019” comes up again.
After a Google search which gave relatively too few hits I came across this forum post:
Problem should be something with a temp directory and the solution was to update Subscene Subtitle Service to version 1.1.2 which can be downloaded here :
Or direct download :
According to the change log there should be something fixed with the temp folder
1.1.2 - bug fix for temp folder issues